1. Rinse twice and soak approx. 500g of grain and soak for 12-24 hours.
2. Cook in rice cooker.
3. Place in wide bowl and Mash; pour 250g of rice malt and mix well.
4. Make into porridge consistency with 2 liters of natural water,then apply 2g of dry yeast and mix.
5. Fill in the container( If you have Korean clay container that is the best) to 2/3 of volume,then cover with 2 layer of gauze. Put a coin on top to weigh down the gauze.
6. Keep in an environment outside of the sunlight,external temperature should be 75-85F. it is best not to move the container around.
7. After 6 month, the coin will turn bluish green. Continue to ferment 4-6 month to completion.
8.Filter and collect clear solution in a new container. Approx. 1.6 liters of vinegar is produced.
9. Seal and store in cool area.